A mid-sized accounting firm is looking for a bookkeeper that can provide excellent client-centered service.
- Understanding of basic accounting principles
- Proficient in QuickBooks and Microsoft Excel
- Review month-end general ledger
- Sales tax and payroll tax preparation
- Creating invoices/ invoice inventory
- General ledger posting
- Bill payment, account reconciliation, A/P, A/R bank reconciliation
- Must be detail-oriented
- Have good verbal and written communication skills
- Able to multi-task
- Team player
KVLSM offers a professional yet casual office environment that values the importance of a work/life balance by providing a flexible work schedule in addition to a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package.
Please include salary requirement with resume.