KVLSM prides itself on creating a collaborative supportive work environment that allows our team members to develop their knowledge by exploring opportunities across various disciplines and industry sectors.
We understand the importance of work-life balance and offer flexible work schedules.
We are looking for dedicated and motivated accounting professionals whose skills and talents and creative approach will have a positive influence on our growing client base.
KVLSM LLP is in search of a motivated full time experienced accountant with recent CPA firm experience. We are a rapidly expanding Nassau County CPA firm that is known for providing superior accounting and tax services to our clients.
We are seeking a Senior Tax Accountant with the following general requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- CPA license a plus
- 5+ years recent CPA firm experience
- Experience planning, preparing and reviewing corporate, partnership, individual tax returns. Trust & estate tax returns a plus.
- Demonstrate capability to multi-task effectively and skills to work well under pressure in a deadline driven environment.
- Must be reliable with strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Team player with excellent customer relation skills
- Expertise with managing client accounts with significant client contact
- Maintain thorough, current knowledge of complex tax and business concepts
- Knowledge of UltraTax preferred
- Excellent compensation
- Benefits package includes medical, dental, vision, PTO, 401K company contribution and seasonal flex time
- Room for growth and opportunity
- Professional environment with emphasis on continuous learning
Please send resume to email@example.com.