As part of KVLSM’s ongoing efforts to provide you with latest knowledge related to the financial impact of COVID-19, please find the following resources from municipal, state, and governmental agencies. Please check back for updates and sign up for our alerts and e-newsletters.
- Coronavirus-Related Relief for Retirement Plans and IRAs Questions and Answers
- Returning an Erroneous Refund – Paper Check or Direct Deposit
- IRS Opens Website to Check on Stimulus and Enter Banking Information
- The Senate passed the CARES Act – Business Insider Article
- Stimulus Package – NY Times Q&A
Internal Revenue Service (IRS)
Centers for Disease Control (CDC)
Small Business Administration
- IRS: Companies who receive PPP loans will not qualify for tax deductions
- From the SBA: Coronavirus (COVID-19) Small Business Guidance & Loan Resources
- From the SBA: Disaster Assistance
- Assistance for Small Businesses
- From NYC: Take Action to Prepare Your Business
- From NYC: Assistance & Guidance for Businesses Impacted Due to Novel Coronavirus
Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC)
- Proposed Amendments to Modernize and Enhance Financial Disclosures; Other Ongoing Disclosure Modernization Initiatives; Impact of the Coronavirus; Environmental and Climate-Related Disclosure
- Aggregated Content
- Paid Sick Leave for COVID-19 Impacted New Yorkers
On March 18, 2020 Governor Cuomo signed emergency legislation guaranteeing job protection and pay for New Yorkers who have been quarantined as a result of the novel coronavirus. Click here to learn more.
- NYS Department of Labor
Unemployment insurance for NY residents.
- NYS Department of Health
Coronavirus Updates for NYS
- NYS Paid Family Leave
Governor Andrew M. Cuomo has guaranteed workers job protection and financial compensation in the event they, or their minor dependent child, are subject to a mandatory or precautionary order of quarantine or isolation issued by the state of New York, the Department of Health, local board of health, or any government entity duly authorized to issue such order due to COVID-19.
- COVID-19 Relief Available to Workers Under New York State Law
- NJ Department of Labor
Unemployment insurance for NJ residents.
- CT Department of Labor
Unemployment insurance for CT residents.
- CA Department of Labor
Unemployment insurance for CA residents.
- PA Department of Health
A fact sheet from PA on COVID-19 info for businesses.
City of New York Resource
Nassau County Resource
Suffolk County Resource
How You Can Help Those In Need