- Prepare and review corporate, individual, partnership federal and state tax returns/extensions.
- Assist with tax planning and projections.
- Write-ups of general ledger activity.
- Prepare financial statements.
- Preparation of payroll taxes and sales taxes.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, CPA preferred. If not, must be working towards CPA license.
- 3-7 years of recent public accounting firm experience with tax planning, preparation review, and research.
- Working knowledge of MS Office, UltraTax, CCH Axcess and QuickBooks is a plus.
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills and work ethic.
- Analytical and organizational skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment, while multi-tasking with accuracy to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work independently while functioning in a team environment.
- Effectively communicate and interact with clients to form and build professional relationships.
KVLSM offers a professional yet casual office environment that values the importance of a work/life balance by providing a flexible work schedule in addition to a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.